- Contact us to schedule your repairs. Scheduling in advance minimizes turnaround.
- Read the shipping instructions (pdf).
Tail lights must be packed carefully and fully insured to prevent damage in transit.
- On the agreed date, remove the lights from the car. Package and ship them to us.
- When we have finished your repairs, we will send you a PayPal invoice for the cost of repair plus return shipping.
- The lights are shipped back to you.
Instructions for removing the lights and shipping:
IMPORTANT: How to package taillights for shipment (pdf)
How to remove the 9-4X taillights from the car (pdf)
How to remove the 9-4X lightbar from the car (pdf)
How to remove the 9-5 trunk light bar from the car (pdf)
9-5 taillight removal instructions can be found in the owners manual
How to remove the 9-5 third brake light from the car (pdf)